• Air Conditioning & Refrigeration Technology One (Basic)
• Air Conditioning & Refrigeration Technology Two (Intermediate)
• Air Conditioning & Refrigeration Technology Three (Intermediate / Advanced)
• Diploma in Air Conditioning & Refrigeration (Technology Four)
• Electrical One (Basic / Intermediate)
• Electrical Two (Intermediate)
• Installation, Maintenance & Repair of Split, Console & Window Units
• Basic Automotive Air Conditioning
• Duct Erection
• Scaffolding (Including Usage, Erection & Inspection)
• BMS Control Systems
• Refrigeration Pipework Installations
• Polyethylene/Aluminium Composite Plastic Refrigerant Tubing
• Drain Piping for HVAC&R
• Steel Piping Installation (pertaining to HVAC&R industry)
• Duct Work Installation
• Duct Work Manufacturing
• Pipe Grooving Course
• Evaporative Cooling Installation/Commissioning
• Evaporative Cooling Sizing/System Selection/Design Aspects
• Welding, Brazing & Cutting
• Hydrocarbon Safety Course (Domestic, Light Commercial Refrigeration)
• Domestic Refrigeration
• First Aid Level 1
• First Aid Level 2 & 3
• Fire Fighting
• merSETA Apprenticeship - Refrigeration Mechanic (Industrial & Commercial)
• merSETA Learnership - National Certificate in Air Conditioning, Refrigeration & Ventilation Level 2, 3 & 4
• SAQCC/SARACCA Authorised Refrigeration Practitioner Course (Safe Handling)
• SAQCC/SARACCA Authorised Refrigeration Practitioner Top-Up/Renewal
• Trade Test Preparation – Refrigeration Mechanic
• Trade Test Assessment – Refrigeration Mechanic
Courses / Skills Programs Available:
Basic literacy and numeracy.
On successful completion of this course the student should have the understanding and practical skills to install and commission an evaporative cooler.
Full theoretical understanding of evaporative cooling, safety aspects, plumbing and electrical aspects, roof flashing and commissioning of unit.
Full practical element including a full evaporative cooler installation including plumbing, electrical, flashing and final running and commissioning of unit.
2 days, (Thursday-Friday), from 08:00 to 15:00.
Website developed by: